- Price: $ 316,400.00
- Status: Available
- Well/Septic Or County Water: None
- Cultivation: 85 +/- Acres
- Pasture: 15 +/- Acres
- Vegetation: Varied
- Tree Cover: Oaks, Elm & Mesquite Along Creek
- Hunting: Deer, Dove, Hogs, Turkey
- Electricity: None
- Acreage: 113 +/-
- Feeders: All Convey
- Blinds: All Convey
This portion of B & H Ranch property is comprised of 113 +/- acres in southern Coleman County. This beautiful farmland is situated along both sides of Home Creek and is currently in cultivation.
- Soil Type: Varied
- Terrain: Rolling
- Minerals Owned: Partial Owned
- Minerals Conveyed: Will Convey All Owned with Acceptable Offer
- School District: Panther Creek ISD
- Fence: None
- Taxes: NA
- Recent/Current Use: Cultivation
- Legal Description: A0333-GH&H RR CO SUR 77, Acres 113
- Directions: Go south on Commercial, take a left onto Santa Anna Ave, go to Guadalupe-FM 2131. Go south on Guadalupe to Hwy 67, cross over Hwy 67, go 4 miles. Property is on the left side of Hwy 67.
- Remarks: Home Creek runs through middle of property.