- Price: $ 420,000.00
- Status: Available
- County: Coleman
- Cultivation: 85%
- Tree Cover: Some Mesquite
- Hunting: Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Quail
- Acreage: 210 +/-
- Surface Tanks: Two
Prime farmland in southern Coleman County, currently in corn, with good barbwire fences and two surface tanks. Minerals will convey with acceptable offer. Additional acreage available.
- Soil Type: Varied
- Terrain: Flat
- Minerals Owned: Partial
- Minerals Conveyed: Negotiable
- School District: Panther Creek ISD
- Fence: Barbed Wire
- Taxes: NA
- Recent/Current Use: Cultivation
- Legal Description: GH&H RR CO Sur 77, 210 Acres
- Directions: From Coleman, take Shields Hwy (FM 2131) south to Hwy 67, cross Hwy 67 and continue for 4.5 miles. Property is on the corner of CR 270 and FM 2131.
- Remarks: Additional acreage is available.