- Price: $ 378,000.00
- Status: UNDER CONTRACT
- County: Coleman
- Cultivation: 85%
- Tree Cover: Some Mesquite
- Hunting: Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Quail
- Acreage: 210 +/-
- Surface Tanks: Two
Premium ranch property! 210 acres of prime farm land with 2 surface tanks and approximately 45+- acres of mesquite cover and some sunflowers around the north tank this is a wonderful habitat for varied wildlife. The property is currently planted in corn, but has deer blinds out year round giving this property the potential for some truly exceptional whitetail hunting as well as dove, quail and turkey hunting.
The seller is willing to convey any interest he has in the mineral estate with an acceptable offer. Call to today to schedule your own private tour of the West Central Texas Gem.
- Soil Type: Varied
- Terrain: Flat
- Minerals Owned: Partial
- Minerals Conveyed: Negotiable
- School District: Panther Creek ISD
- Fence: Barbed Wire
- Taxes: NA
- Recent/Current Use: Cultivation
- Legal Description: GH&H RR CO Sur 77, 210 Acres
- Directions: From Coleman, take Shields Hwy (FM 2131) south to Hwy 67, cross Hwy 67 and continue for 4.5 miles. Property is on the corner of CR 270 and FM 2131.
- Remarks: Additional acreage is available.