- Price: $ 146,250.00
- Property ID: 18682
- Post Updated: 2022-08-03 19:50:29
- Status: SOLD
- Address: TBD US Hwy 67, Valera, TX 76834
- County: Coleman
- Well/Septic Or County Water: Available on Site
- Cultivation: NA
- Pasture: 25.0
- Vegetation: Native Grasses
- Tree Cover: Oak & Mesquite
- Hunting: Deer, Turkey, Varmints
- Electricity: Available on Site
- Acreage: 25.0 +/-
Oak Tree Paradise!! Gently rolling terrain with a variety of Oaks, Mesquite, & native brush. Water meter & electric available on site. This property is a beautiful place to hunt or call home! Paved Hwy frontage & less than 10 minutes to Coleman.
- Soil Type: Sandy Loam
- Terrain: Rolling
- Minerals Owned: Unknown
- Minerals Conveyed: Unknown
- School District: Panther Creek ISD
- Fence: TBD
- Taxes: $150 +/- (Ag)
- Legal Description: TBD by new survey.
- Directions: From Coleman – Hwy 67 west toward Valera. Property is located near the southeast corner of FM 503 & Hwy 67 at Valera on the south side of Hwy 67.