- Price: $ 140,000.00
- Property ID: 20068
- Post Updated: 2022-10-12 14:55:25
- Status: Available PRICE REDUCTION!!
- Address: TBD Hwy 67, Valera, TX 76884
- County: Coleman
- Well/Septic Or County Water: Water Available On Site
- Pasture: 28+/-
- Vegetation: Native Grasses
- Tree Cover: Oak & Mesquite
- Hunting: Deer, Turkey, Varmints
- Electricity: Electricity Available On Site
- Acreage: 28+/-
Gently rolling terrain with a variety of Oaks, Mesquite, & native brush. Water meter & electric available on site. This property is a beautiful place to hunt or call home! Paved Hwy frontage & less than 10 minutes to Coleman.
- Soil Type: Sandy Loam
- Terrain: Rolling
- Minerals Owned: Unknown
- Minerals Conveyed: Unknown
- School District: Panther Creek ISD
- Fence: N&E Sides are new
- Taxes: $150 +/- (Ag)
- Recent/Current Use: Vacant
- Legal Description: TBD by new survey.
- Directions: From Coleman – Hwy 67 west toward Valera. Property is located near the southeast corner of FM 503 & Hwy 67 at Valera on the south side of Hwy 67.
View on map / Neighborhood