- Price: $ 180,000.00
- Property ID: 18450
- Post Updated: 2022-03-18 21:42:47
- Status: SOLD
- Address: TBD Hwy 67
- County: Coleman
- Well/Septic Or County Water: Available On-Site
- Pasture: 30 +/-
- Vegetation: Native Grasses
- Tree Cover: Oak & Mesquites
- Hunting: Deer, Turkey, Varmints
- Electricity: Available On-Site
- Acreage: 30 +/-
Oak Tree Paradise!! Gently rolling terrain with a variety of Oaks, Mesquite, & native brush. Water meter & electric available on site. This property is a beautiful place to hunt or call home! Paved Hwy frontage & less than 10 minutes to Coleman.
- Soil Type: Sandy Loam
- Terrain: Rolling
- Minerals Owned: Unknown
- Minerals Conveyed: Unknown
- School District: Panther Creek ISD
- Fence: East & South Fenced
- Taxes: $150 +- (Ag)
- Legal Description: TBD by new survey.
- Directions: From Coleman – Hwy 67 west toward Valera. Property is located near the southeast corner of FM 503 & Hwy 67 at Valera on the south side of Hwy 67.