- Price: $ 105,000.00
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Status: SOLD
- Construction Type: Fiber Cement, Siding
- Type of Foundation: Pier & Beam
- Type of Roof: Metal
- Acreage: .179 Acres
- Square Footage: 1,662
- Lot Size: 63X125
2 BR- 2 BA home with a nice back yard.
- School District: Coleman, ISD
- Type of Porch: Yes
- Fence: Chain Link
- Type of Heating: Heat Pump
- Type of Cooling: Central
- Taxes: 1,426.00
- Number of Garage/Carport Bays: 1
- Type of Patio or Deck: Covered front deck
- Legal Description: Stobaugh Addn., Town Coleman, Block 32, Lot W/2 4
- Directions: Turn east off Commercial Avenue on to 10th street home sits on the north side of the street.
- Remarks: This beautiful home is move-in ready. From the custom made cabinets to the glassed in back porch you can tell it was done with pride. The custom built office is made with work in mind with everything at your fingertips to make it easy. The master bath and closet are a dream with his and her vanities, his and her closet space even cabinets for your shoes. The laundry room also has a laundry chute that comes from the master closet. There are so many extras in the home you must see it to appreciate it! Call for your appointment to see the home!