- Price: $ 189,900.00
- Status: Available
- Address: 617 & 619 Wallis
- Construction Type: Stone & Wood
- Type of Foundation: Pier & Beam
- Type of Roof: TPO Firestone Red Shield
- County: Coleman
- Well/Septic Or County Water: City Water
- Acreage: .165 Acres
- Parking: On street & behind building
- Square Footage: 8,500 Building Sq Ft
- Lot Size: .165 Acres
The Opera House in Santa Anna – a historical building with Fredericksburg flair in a quaint small town located between Abilene, Brownwood, Brady & San Angelo! Recent updates include a roof replacement, CH&A & electrical. This property has so much potential! Could be used for food service including specialty foods & drinks, antique sales, & so much more! The entire second story is ready to be made into a hotel or B & B. Located on Hwy 67-84, the main thoroughfare through town, with a constant flow of traffic! Currently 617 Wallis is leased as an antique store with monthly rental income!
- Type of Heating: Central
- Type of Cooling: Central
- Legal Description: Original town Santa Anna, Block 29, Lot 9 & 10
- Directions: 20 miles east of Brownwood on Hwy 67-84.
- Remarks: Contact agent for directions from a specific location.