777 Acres in Brown County
- Surface Tanks: Nine
- Outbuildings: Shop & Barn
- Corrals: Working Pens
- Terrain: Rolling
- Minerals Conveyed: 100% of Estate Owned Royalty Convey
- School District: Cross Plains ISD
- Fence: Good Fences
- Taxes: $1,357.90
- Recent/Current Use: Agriculture
- Legal Description: 807 +/- Acres being 686 +/- acres out of WM Miller Survey 149, Abstract 659 & 121 +/- acres out of N.B. Mitchell Survey ISD, Abstract 619 Brown County
- Directions: From the intersection of State Hwy 36 in Cross Plains. Go south 7.8 miles towards Brownwood, to County Road 411. Go ½ mile, turn left on Count Road 413. Follow 413 North, then east ½ mile to gate on left.
- MapRight: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/716ea90e72f4a1e2f06a2a90f6c2daf2/share/unbranded
- Address: 6401 County Road 413, Cross Plains, TX 76443
- County: Brown
- Well/Septic Or County Water: County Water on Site, 2 Solar Powered Wells
- Cultivation: 134 +/-
- Pasture: 643 +/-
- Vegetation: Kline, Coastal, B-Dahl & Native
- Tree Cover: Oak & Mesquite
- Hunting: Excellent Deer, Turkey, Dove & Hog
- Electricity: On Property
- Acreage: 777 acres
- Lot Size: 777 Acres
- Category: Ranch & Hunting Land
- Status: Available
Location: Remote enough to enjoy the peace & quiet. Situated with paved FM 2940 frontage on the north side & C.R. on part of the East & South boundaries. Centrally located between DFW, Abilene, & Austin just north of the Hill Country providing excellent investment potential.
Utilities: County Water meter at the shop & barn on the South side. County water line also runs along the north side on FM 2940. Electricity runs throughout the ranch to various locations.
Surface Water: Abundant surface water including nine stock tanks of various sizes. There is potential for a large lake site as well & seasonal creek runs through the property.
Additional Water: Two water wells with solar pumps & 5000 gallons of storage. Water troughs in four pastures to provide supplemental water for livestock & wild life.
Pasture & Brush Management: Oak & Mesquite pastures with lush varieties of Post Oak, Live Oak, Elm & Mesquite. Mesquite & prickly pear control have been rigorously managed. There is virtually no prickly pear on the entire property. Improved pastures include approximately 134 +/- acres in wheat fields, 26 +/- acres in Coastal, 43 +/- acres in Klein, & 80 +/- acres in B-Dahl.
Wildlife: Excellent deer population in this part of the county in addition to turkey, dove, hogs, & varmint hunting.
100% of estate owned royalty conveys together with additional income through various Farm Service Agency programs provides a steady cash flow.Show all description
Ask an Agent About This Home
This style property is located in Brownwood is currently Ranch & Hunting Land and has been listed on Liveoak Land & Real Estate. This property is listed at $3,496,500.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.