- Price: $ 2,612,400.00
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Construction Type: Brick
- Type of Roof: Metal
- County: Coleman
- Cultivation: 30 +/- Acres
- Pasture: 900 +/-
- Vegetation: Native Grasses
- Tree Cover: Mesquite & Oaks
- Hunting: Deer, Turkey, Hogs & Quail
- Acreage: 933 +/-
- Square Footage: 1,902 Main House
- Surface Tanks: Eight
- Feeders: Available
- Blinds: Available
- Outbuildings: Equipment Shed
- Corrals: Working Pens
This Premium Ranch property is 933 acres of rolling hills with panoramic views, 7 surface tanks and a wet-weather creek. The topography of this property is rolling hills with 50′ to 60′ of elevation changes and varied soil types. Currently being used for a cattle operation and hunting property with working pens, cross fences and approximately 15 acres in high-fence. This well managed property has an excellent road system, with approximately 30 acres in cultivation with the balance being native grass.
The property includes a 3 BR – 1 BA brick home, a small guest house and equipment shed. The seller is willing to convey any interest he has in the mineral estate with an acceptable offer. Additional acreage is available.
Located approximately three hours east of Midland, three hours northwest of Austin and three hours southwest of the Metroplex, this spectacular property offers a central location.
- Soil Type: Clay, Limestone, Sandy Loam
- Terrain: Hilly, Rolling
- Minerals Owned: Partial
- Minerals Conveyed: Negotiable
- School District: Panther Creek ISD
- Fence: Barbed Wire, High-Fence, Chain Link
- Taxes: NA
- Recent/Current Use: Cattle Operation & Hunting Property
- Legal Description: GH&H RR CO SUR 77
- Directions: From Coleman, go south on Commercial, take a left onto Santa Anna Ave. and go to Guadalupe-FM 2131. Go south on Guadalupe to Hwy 67, cross over Hwy 67 and go 4 miles. Property is on the left side of Hwy 67.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Working Pens